Monday, July 21, 2014

ootd: on the dock of the bay

IMG_3264IMG_3280IMG_3279
Top - Jones New York (thrifted) // Skirt - GAP (thrifted) // Necklace - F21 (using the money I made slaving away for them last summer, cheers) // Sunglasses - Icing (super old) // Headband - Charlotte Russe (SUPER old) // Wedges - can't remember, from DSW
IMG_3251 IMG_3267IMG_3285 IMG_3240

♫ listen

Headed across the bridge for dinner with Sophie and Lee earlier today! Soph was back in town, taking a breather from her internship over in Philly. Afterwards we scrambled to the dock across the way for a lil photoshoot. I'm trying to learn how to make the most of our family's camera, a Canon PowerShot SX50, but I want to invest in a DSLR or mirrorless camera before I study abroad this fall....I just get overwhelmed by all the options! 

The dock was beautiful. I keep forgetting that pretty spots like this exist nearby. I don't think I've ever gotten to know my area, physically, despite living here my whole life. I plan to take more advantage of cooler evenings and go exploring--and by exploring, I mean simply leaving the house. (I'm a hermit in the summer! I overheat veddy quickly. Blame my mama.)

Oh! And a random man with his pup photobombed Lee and I while we were having a musical theater moment. "SELFIEEE!" he yelled, throwing up a horizontal peace sign.

IMG_3289IMG_3293

Have a swell evening, Random Man. You stay hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment